Self-empowered DevOps / System Engineer, who wants to create scalable and reliable environments
Our mission is to disrupt the online lottery business with innovative and engaging products. Product discovery through user testing, prototypes and qualitative research help us validate ideas at an early stage. Quantitative analysis and conversion rate optimization help us to iterate products and improve performance. Self-empowered and autonomous teams foster ownership and a drive to exceed expectations. Collaboration nurtures trust, inventiveness and a willingness to be bold. Our 150+ multicultural employees are predominantly working on a state of the art e-Commerce platform.
In order to scale and hit the needs of the market, we are looking for a DevOps/System Engineer who is able to write infrastructure as code within an agile environment. If you want to create scalable and reliable environments, enjoy peer reviews, hackathons and cross-functional team work then we should get together and find out if we’re a match.
Your development branch at eSailors:
- You itch to automate manual, repetitive ‘no-brainer’ tasks
- You still want to automate things people tell you only happen rarely every eight weeks
- You strive for Continuous Delivery / Deployment of Web Applications using CI Tools like Jenkins
- Your urge for knowledge transfer exceeds team boundaries
- Cross-functional teams are your catalyst to expand your horizons
Your production branch already contains:
- Contribution to open source projects e.g. GitHub Repository / track record of your achievements
- Shared automated solutions for your environment and love of open-source
- First efforts towards building software as a service solutions
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Knowing that Java is not just an island between Sumatra and Bali
- Setting up and configure all kinds of applications with Ansible, Vagrant, Docker and Bash / Python scripting
- Being open minded and providing feedback is not just a saying for you
- Experience with source code management systems like git/svn
- Monitoring your micro services via DataDog, Icinga 1 and Icinga 2
- First experience with production environment by taking customer perspective always first!
If you enjoy open-source and are as passionate about applying the newest technologies and tools as we are, we would love to hear from you!
Applications are welcome in English or German!